Current time Mersing Harbour Centre:
Taxi to Mersing|
If you've been thinking of going to Mersing in a bit of comfort, rather than by bus, then have a look the information below. Going to Mersing by private vehicle, particularly when you're in a party of two, three or more travelers, is actually quite cost-effective. Not to mention convenient, given that you'll be collected anywhere in Singapore and dropped off right at Counter 21, at Mersing Harbour Centre.
Vehicle cost to Mersing in Singapore Dollars
1. Book your ferry tickets online and get a S$50 vehicle discount (Ferry/Vehicle combo*).
2. All prices are all-in for Singapore -- Mersing -- Singapore, including driver.
3. Includes one collective pick-up point and one pick-up time -- both your choice.
4. Drop-off point is our ferry ticket counter (#21) at Mersing Harbour Centre.
5. Please note that amount of luggage also determines vehicle type used.
6. Night-surcharge S$50 between 11.00 pm - 4.00 am.
Get driven to your destination in comfort and style, and without a care in the world. Inquire for a chauffeur-driven car, MPV or van now:
Going by taxi will be a bit more costly than going by bus. However, going by taxi has several benefits that a bus cannot offer. For one thing, passenger collection is any time you like and from any preferred pick-up point. And the taxi drops off passengers right at Mersing Harbour Centre.
I.e. the taxi service is door-to-door.
In addition, taxi passengers can remain in the vehicle during passport control whilst crossing the border into Malaysia and back. This privilege is not extended to bus passengers. All bus passengers have to disembark their bus, with their luggage, in order to walk to the Immigration complex escalators and then on to the passport control queuing area. This applies to both Singapore's passport control and Malaysia's too.
In other words, a taxi offers a fair amount more comfort and convenience. Good to know.